• Joey can orient himself visually and move around the room. At the same time, the robot recognizes people, various objects and barriers.
• Joey can talk to people and answer questions, e.g. he can give information about the surrounding, about the weather or a certain way or provide a specific brand.
• Joey remembers symbols, brands and people he met before.
• Joey can perform certain assistant tasks, e.g. he can transport objects, bring bags or glasses on his tray or greet guests / visitors.
• Joey is sensitive and able to perceive the mood of persons, so that he can respond individually to customers
Areas of application
• Shopping centers
• Car dealerships
• Airports and railway stations
• Trade fairs
• Events (e.g. company events and marketing campaigns)
"JINN" - the robot with potential
Size: 116 cm
Weight: 6.5 kg
Moving through servo-controlled legs!
"Jinn" is bigger, stronger, more complex than other humanoids currently available for
Schools, universities, institutions (care, child care etc.)
Are available. "Jinn" can in reality thanks to high-end hardware
to interact. In addition, "Jinn" with additional hardware and software
delivered. As an example, here are called "Gloves".
What is the great benefit of «Jinn»?
It has never been easier to "Java programming" with direct connection to
Robotics and control sensors apply.
This is ideal for future applications in research and development, as
personal assistant (geriatric care, children's hospital) or in the animation,
Presentation, Custome Robot.
Thanks to the 3D print production, there are also endless possibilities - the imagination knows no bounds.
In this picture the development of Jinn-Bot is best recognizable! On the right is SB-01, Switzerland's first humanoid robot. On the left, Jinn and Joey represent the latest generation, and have made clear progress in hardware and software compared to their predecessors.